Thursday 15 January 2015

SUGAR COOKIES : Mother's Day

Assalammualaikum and Hai...

This post is about my first decorated sugar cookies which i made for our family Mother's Day Celebration. I was unemployed at that time, so i thought of giving my Mum and Aunties something that I can make from scratch. Yess, from scratch. I was lucky I had a mother who would never left her pantry unfilled with dry flour, sugar, etc.. and so, I start baking the cookies after lunch and voila! i manage to finished everything (baking, icing, and decorating) before 8pm.

See, tulisan pun senget benget lagi masa ni. Tak reti lagi nak tulis pakai Royal Icing.


Ni lah hasilnya yang tak seberapa since this is my first time. I never know about flooding technique, the correct icing consictency, so on and so forth.. So, It doesn't came out really good-looking. But most importantly, i got good compliments from my aunties which means.. They love it! Yaaayyy..

On the next post, I'll show you my first tempahan sugar cookies with OLAF theme!

-- Much Love,
Nurul Aminah

No comments:

Post a Comment